Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

September 2012 Favourites

Its been a while since the last time I wrote a proper post, I do apolgise for the lack of posts recently, school has been so busy, it's work work work everyday!

I haven't been wearing makeup that much this month but here are my favourites for the one and only September  2012

They are Collection 2000 lasting colour gel eyeliner in black, Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze and Vaseline in Aloe Vera


trying some new photo techniques!

Vaseline Lip Therapy with Aloe Vera 20g - £1.99
As you can see this is still the whole packaging, I have had this for ages and have only recently hit pan.
I really do think that every girl should have some kind of lip balm or vaseline in the bag it really does make a difference to those chapped lips especially in the winter or just to make your lips a bit more mosturised. Vaseline is also a very multi- function product, as well as your lips you can put use it for cuticle care, lash care or eve to remove makeup  - it works better than some cheap makeup remover!
This one smells amazing, I absolutely hate the smell of the original one. its disgusting so I picked this up, when I finish this I want to try either rosy lips or cocoa butter. 

Maybelline Eye Studio Colour Tattoo24 hour Cream Gel Shadow in On and On Bronze - £4.99
I absolutely love this! I use it as eyeshadow base and makes them pop and last a lot longer plus you don't need much.
For full review click here 

Collection 2000 lasting colour gel eyeliner in black - £4.99 
I haven't tried any other gel liners to compare it with but if I'm wearing makeup I'll be wearing this.
just a word of warning you will need your own liner brush, the one included is rubbish. 
For full review click here

Now onto my other non-beauty favourites of month

Book - The Hunger Games
I have finally finished reading this book. It took me a long time to finish not because it wasn't good its just that I'm a really slow reader. Now I need to read the remaining 2 books

Songs 

T-ara Sexy Love

They are back yay! but then i do agree they have made this comeback a bit quick they should of waited a year for things to calm down. I mean the Nickchun scandal happened before the T-ara one and now T-ara are back just after one month and khun is still in hiding and might not be able to participant in their upcoming concert which is quite upsetting :(

Anyways I  LOVE this song it's so addictive but then all T-ara songs are addictive
there are 3 versions of the video and I'll link all of them below.
T-ara hwaiting! plus loving the robot dance. Shame SimonandMartina didn't review this :( 

dance ver.

robot dance ver. this is basically same as dance ver. just shorter and some different shots

drama ver, this has lots of eunjung yay!


What are your favourites this month?


7 comments:

  1. nice picks for the september! I do have the Vaseline too and I super love it ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks janet, I love vaseline, its cheap and does the job
      thanks for following :)

      Delete
  2. Wow the Collection 2000 gel liner is so cheap :O
    I just read your review too and it sounds so good!
    May have to try it when I finish my current one hehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey jing jing, it's definitely an affordable option for gel liner, the only thing to complain about is the brush that's included. The box is so cute too hehe
      which one are you using now?

      Delete
  3. they call it bad to the bronze in the states. they are filming the next hunger games by my house!!! oh i've been stalking hardcore. following uuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i see, wow that is so exciting! I can't wait til the next one comes out. thanks for following

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...