Pages

Saturday 10 November 2012

Lush Love Lettuce Face Mask Review

This post is on popular lush fresh face mask - Love Lettuce
I have only used this twice because I had a sample of this. 

LOVE LETTUCE £5.95/75g

Love Lettuce is Vegetarian Approved

Fresh Face Masks


Lettuce show you the way to lovely skin
This mask is a seaweed gel with exfoliating granules through it. 
Ideal for those who want to clear away dead skin and brighten the face, whilst also gently treating it to softening ingredients.


Quantitative Ingredients (from Lush website)

Agar Agar Gel, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil, Ground Almond Shells, Ground Almonds, Lavender Oil, Chlorophyllin, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume
*occurs naturally in essential oils

However even though this mask is called Love Lettuce it actually contains no lettuce. 


in real life the colour is more green, the camera has washed it out.
Even though it doesn't actually have lettuce it surely looks like it does.
the mask smells like lavender, which is not surprising seeing that it is one of the ingredients, the scent is not overwhelming like most lavender scents but refreshing.  

What do I think?
After only 2 uses of this mask I have found my skin to feel softer, this mask is suitable for all skin types so everyone can try it out, however apart from that it didn't really do much. 

Will I buy the full size?
Might do but I want to try the other Lush masks before I buy ones I've before. 

Have you tried this before? What do you think

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I didn't try anything from Lush yet!

    I am a new follower. Could you have a look at my blog also ?

    xo
    Cristina @Cristina's Beauty Box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Cristina i really do like lush the only down side is the shelf date, they usually need to be used up within 3 weeks, but otherwise i do really recommend them.

      thanks for following me, following you too :)

      irene

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...