Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Collection (2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer Review

Hey guys how have you been? Sorry for the lack of proper posts been so busy with school :(
Today I will be reviewing my first concealer, this is the collection (2000) lasting perfection concealer.
I can't remember I mush I spent on this but I checked the Boots website and it costs £4.19. I got mine from Superdrug

I bought this before I got into reading beauty reviews, this seems to be a pretty hyped up product and probably one of the most mentioned products from collection 2000. 
 from the collection website






"- Ultimate wear concealer conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours.


- Transfer proof and water resistant for full and long lasting coverage.



- Provides beautiful, shine-free, blemish-free skin for every waking hour."


The applicator is doe foot type



what it claims to do, i took this another day because the original one was blurry hence the different lighting 

swatch - you can see that the texture is quite thick and that its yellow based


Does it do what it says?

-16 hours? 
No it fades a bit after 6 hours but then i don't set it with powder


- Transfer proof and water resistant for full and long lasting coverage?
 it is pretty transfer proof unless you press with blotting paper than you can see some concealer. 
I will say yes to the water resistant because it's definitely not water proof. 
It can be full coverage but you will need to layer it but then it may look cakey



- Provides beautiful, shine-free, blemish-free skin for every waking hour?
it gives a matte finish 

I prefer to use this to cover my blemishes rather than under eye because it seeps into the lines under eye and I would either need to swipe of some product using a cotton bud immediately after application or warm up the products using my fingers then apply. It might give better results if I use a brush. 

PROS:

  • affordable
  • easy to get in the UK
  • I haven't broken out from it
  • There are 4 shades to choose from
CONS:
  • it isn't full coverage - more like medium
  • not that great for under eye area 
  • can make dry patches more obvious
Will I Buy Again?
Not now ,  I want to dry some other concealers to compare because this is my first concealer 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review :D

    I've heard that this concealer is pretty good too! What shade is your's in? Might get and try the same shade as you since I have yellow undertones too :)

    Btw in regards to your questions on my blog about the Heroine mascara, I can't remember but I probably got it from Sasa or Colormix. And about what lash curler I use, I've been using an unbranded one for a while since I lost my usual one :'D I can tell you though that the one I used to use is by Mister Mascara which was amazing!

    Sorry I took so long to reply ^^"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :)

      Yeah this concealer is pretty popular, I have it in the shade medium they have 4 shades, fair, light, medium and dark.

      thank you, I'll definitely be buying the mascara next time I go to hk, I use unbranded one atm too, but it doesn't fit my eye very well :( I just search for mister mascara the brand is so kawaii ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...