Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

mini makeup haul

I went to superdrug to buy some makeup just before school started for the last time before I have to worked really hard again :( 

I saw that all maybelline products were 2 for £10 so I decided to take advantage of it but it turned out that I only saved like £3 something because I didn't buy efficiently if that makes any sense at all lol 

I also bought a makeup remover because is was 2 for £3.99 which is really good for a good makeup remover


What I bought : Garnier Soothing 2 in 1 makeup remover (£3.99 for 2), Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to Bronze/ On and On Bronze depending on where you're from (£4.99) I should of bought something for expensive and Maybelline Illegal Lengths Waterproof Mascara (£8.99) 

i will be doing reviews on these soon once I had a chance to use them and test them out. 

Hop you guys have a good day.

Irene xx

4 comments:

  1. i love the color tattoo in bad to the bronze!!!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! its such a beautiful colour my favourite out of the uk range so far

      Delete
  2. i think Garnier's make-up removers are very good! I'd also like to try the color tattoo eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree. it removes makeup really well. You reminded me , i need to write review for it!
      the tattoo shadows are really good, last all day, creamy and pigmented

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...