Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Garnier 2 in 1 Soothing Makeup Remover Review

You might remember seeing this in my haul post ages ago but only just had the chance to write the full review

I'll be introducing to you my favourite eye makeup remover I have ever tried - but then the previous ones I tried were ones that were really cheap Superdrug own brand, the old one not so sure about the new one because they have repackaged their own brand products recently. The other one I tried was from Wilkinsons own brand skin therapy which costed 98p. Don't buy those because they don't remove makeup! The best they do is remove eye shadow but leave  your eye liner and mascara completely intact even Vaseline does a better job then they do!

Anyways back to the Garnier Soothing 2 in 1 makeup remover, I got my from Superdrug when it was on offer, I think it was 2 for £3.99 which is a really good deal, for one bottle you can get it for £2.99 which is still a good price. 

It's a 2 in 1 makeup remover so it can be used for eyes and face. I usually remove my eye makeup using this and then use the remainder to remove face makeup before using my facial cleanser. 
It has two parts, the blue oil part which is what is needed to remove heavy duty makeup like waterproof mascara and the white part which to be honest I'm not really sure for its for. 


It's suitable for sensitive eyes and skin because of the 3 nos properties, no perfume, no alcohol and no rubbing - so basically no drying out the skin because there's no alcohol and no premature wrinkles!
Even though it says there is no perfume there is a floral scent to it, probably from the plant extracts 


This is from one swipe and look all the makeup is gone!

Pros
  • removes waterproof mascara and gel eyeliner
  • affordable
  • no rubbing
  • has a pleasant floral scent 
  • does not irritate eyes if it gets into eyes
  • easy to get here in the UK
Cons



  • have to shake it every time 
Will I buy it again?
Already have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...