Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow In On and on Bronze

Today I will be reviewing a super popular Maybelline colour tatto in On and on Bronze.
This may be known as Bad to the broze in other places.
I don't really understand why they've got different names because they are the same product lol

from Maybelline website :
Dare to wear our longest-lasting shadow.
Our ink technology creates super-saturated color.Cream gel smoothes on for vibrant color that does not fade.


This retails in the UK for £4.99 which is really good considering you get a lot of product

I chose this colour because this was the most wearable and pigmented colours from the UK range, they only have 7 colours here in the UK :(

I usually wear this under my eye shadow, usually my eye shadow would of faded within a couple of hours but with this it lasted the whole day! 


It comes in a glass container which is really sturdy 

the consistency is very creamy and easy to apply , the colour is a shimmer brown bronze colour 

I apply the eyeshadow with my fingers and it works really well :)
look how pigmented it is! 

What I like:
  • very pigemnted
  • goes on smoothy
  • lasts whole day - haven't tested for 24 hours though
  • no creasing
  • no fading
  • a lot of product for the value
  • easy to get here in the UK, available at any drugstore 
  • sturdy packaging 
What I don't like:
  • some of the colours aren't as pigmented or very thick in texture
  • not all the colours are available here in the UK - please Maybelline release more colours! - I think there's a white and caramel colour in the US - and I hope they release a pearl pink colour. 
  • Because it is still new I'm not sure when they will dry out 
Will I Buy Again?

Yes, I want to try some other colours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...