Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Lush Fresh Face Mask - BB Seaweed Review

This post has been in my draft for months, sorry for being so late. I have been so busy with school work that I haven't really had time to post anything:(

I got sample of this when my mum was buying some hair stuff for her friend
From Lush website:
"For softening, cooling and reducing redness.
Honey, seaweed and aloe vera to soften and soothe. Olive oil to moisturise.  Fresh rose petals and rose absolute to reduce redness. Rosemary oil to regenerate the skin. All of this is held together with kaolin, ground almonds and millet flakes – so when you wash this off you are also gently exfoliating and removing dead skin"



you can see from the texture that there are big chunks of seaweed which at least proves that there really is seaweed in the mask. However it is the big chunks of seaweed that makes applying this mask a hassle, they keep falling off your face! 
I wouldn't say I notice much difference from this mask but then I only used it twice, but if you have sensitive skin you might want to give it a go. I do prefer Love Lettuce for a mask that's for all different skin types it's just a lot easier to apply!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll try this out and if I don't like it I can pretty much give it to my mom whose skin is EXTREMELY sensitive~ Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...