Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

November 2012 Non Beauty Favourites

Christmas is so near yet some how I still don't really feel the Christmas spirit yet :(

I don't have any beauty favourites this month because there hasn't been really something I have really liked so lets proceed to the non beauty favourites of the month

(oh yeah sorry again for the lack of posts, school has been so busy!)

Songs 

TVXQ - Humanoids 
This is another epic song from TVXQ with their once again amazing dance moves

Shinhwa - Venus
I have been obsessed with the legend this month after watching their show Shinhwa Broadcast 

Sistar- Alone
This was one of my favourite song  earlier on this year and I have fallen in love with it once again. Love Sistar they have become one of my favourite girl groups over this year and congrats on the MAMA award

Rainbow - A
I remember listening to this when it first came out but didn't really like it but recently I have listened to it again and have really like it. The dance to this was apparently too sexy so it got banned but tbh compared to some western mvs this is nothing but koreans are stricter when it comes to these things.
 I do think that they are so underrated and don't really understand why.  They are pretty, good singers/rappers and have catchy songs they deserve more popularity. I can't wait til their next comeback

Shows

Shinhwa Broadcast
This show is absolutely hilarious. I haven't laughed so mush in a long time.
I watched the show because of super junior and it has made me fall in love with Shinhwa. I am currently on episode 7 which is the kids channel - it is so cute.
Episode 6 was upsetting at the end when my favourite Hyesung hurt himself :( 

I recommend this to my Korean friend and she has also been obsessed with the show. 
This is definitely one of the funniest shows I have ever watched - even if you don't know Shinhwa I bet you will still find them funny 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...